It is currently 26 Jun 2024, 10:09

All times are UTC+02:00

PostPosted: 13 Jun 2007, 00:26 
just started
just started

[color=orange]Here is an update from my good friend Noel.[/color] :)

Hi there, hello, buenos dias, greetings and salutations, and so on...

With summer almost here, I thought i should send a quick shout out to you guys to keep you up to date and to thank you once again for your support. I never cease to be amazed at how blessed I am to get to do what I do, and am thankful for every opportunity to come to your city and get absolutely mental with so many absolutely great people.

So, here's what's up...

Blushtonic Bookings... It's a brand new agency, and it's my new agency. Founded in 2007 by former Yoshitoshi label manager Stefania Yanachkov, it turns out to be the perfect fit for me after a few years of self-booking. Check out the roster at www.blush-tonic.com, and email stefania@blush-tonic.com for any and all inquiries. I'm happy to be on board; now I can get back to making music! =)

Solar Sessions Cruise... From Atlanta-based Skyline Destinations comes this exciting event from September 1-6, on Royal Caribbean's "Enchantment of the Seas". Sailing from Miami, it will also include a launch party in downtown Miami, and feature DJ's including Markus Schulz, Nicholas Bennison, Shawn Rudnick and myself. Check out www.skylinedestinations.com for more info!

European tour dates... Most people are surprised when I tell them that I have never DJ'ed in Europe, yet this will be my first time, and several more visits are in the works before the year's end. On Friday, June 15th I'll play the Escape Club in Sofia, Bulgaria, and then fly to Helsinki, Finland for an afterhours/morning party with my good friend Miika Kuisma. With any luck, Miika and I will get some time in the studio while I am there, so stay tuned...

New releases... On the heels of my remix of the Flash Brother's massive "Stay" (Armada), Miika Kuisma's "Awakening" (Baroque), and my own "Nothing" (Curvve), my remix of "Because of You" by chart-toppers Lustral is set to release on Baroque this month. More originals are in the final stages, and remixes of Jonathan Allyn's "Illuminate" and the debut release from NYC's Cloudbreak Recordings are set to make the rounds.

For those who asked: Yes- I did work on some of the stuff on Tiesto's new CD, as well as some that didn't make the cut, apparently. No, I'm not credited. And as much as the tracks changed in the 15 months between my last session in LA and the release of the CD, I reckon that's OK. It doesn't sound like anything I was involved in survived the endless revisions, and I was, after all, just programming. Thanks to all who asked.

As always, I thank you and send my best.

See you soon on a dancefloor, somewhere.

=)

Noel

Upcoming dates:
June 15- Escape, Sofia, Bulgaria
June 16- Helsinki Finland
July 3 Karu and Y, Miami
July 21-Pioneer Daze, Salt Lake City
July 26- Las Vegas (TBC)
July/August Love, NYC (date TBA)
Sept 1-6 Solar Sessions Cruise, Royal Carribean

DJ SETS:
http://www.hybridized.org/sets/?artist=11