It is currently 01 Jul 2024, 07:15

All times are UTC+02:00

PostPosted: 11 Feb 2008, 04:31 
GrooveCollector
GrooveCollector

new release on
EARRESISTIBLE MUSICK

Andrew Technique - Half Step Further EP

Cat.no: EAR017-6 ** Label: Earresistible Musick ** Format: 12 inch & digital ** Distribution: Intergroove (www.intergroove.de)
Out on: 20th February 2008

a1 Luna Park
b1 Can't Play The Piano
Written and produced by Andrej Sarkanj aka Andrew Technique in 2007.
The summer might be over, but that only means the sound of Slovenian underground is getting darker and funkier each day. Shortly after debuting on Valentino Kanzyani's notorious Jesus Loved You imprint, young Slovenian producer Andrew Technique throws his first two punches under the flag of Earresistible Musick label. His production fingerprint is still present, but this time the beats are chunkier, the bass deeper and there's a whole new world of sounds hidden in this EP. Can't Play The Piano builds on pulsating electrified middles that are challenged by lonely echoing piano in the background. The result of this confrontation is trippy dark tension that could be used for lowering the euphoria on the dance floor and putting some rough energy into the sound system at the same time. Luna Park is a hybrid of warm progressive Mediterranean sound composed in the cold, minimalistic manner, and hard to classify in any specific genre. Well, Andrew sure delivers one hell of a balsam for your spoiled ears this time!
SELECTED FEEDBACK:
Adriano Filipucci: Can't Play The Piano is my favourite..well done!!

Armin Van Buuren: Great new tracks again! Cheers:)

Becka: Very nice grooves here.....will definitely play both tracks!

Ibiza Global Radio/Jose: Really fantastic sounds to play on Ibiza Global Radio...tremendous music presion..and absolutely a nu hit... full support amigos!!

Paul Dailey: Luna Park does it for me. Very solid stuff. Paul Dailey

Richard / Ignition Technician: well into these trax!! both will be in my sets

Terry Vernixx: Full support on both tracks. Andrew's tunes go from strength to strength with each new release. "Piano" has a swift psychedelic progressive sound with beautiful dark melodics and full force funk. "Luna" will be in on my playlist well into Summer. There is something so fresh and genre-less about it. The warm synths couple nicely with the percussion and thick groove. Top notch release from my favorite label.

Tom Godwin: Cant play the piano... full support, love it
Artist:
Andrew Technique
www.myspace.com/andrewtechnique

Label:
Recycled Loops / sublabel: Earresistible Musick
www.myspace.com/recycledloops

Promotion:
Earresistible Promotion
www.myspace.com/earresistiblepromotion