GrooveCollector
GrooveCollector

New Jesus Loved You limited release
Wehbba : NuTrick Ep
Label: Jesus Loved You * Cat.no: JLY ltd 007 Format: digital only

[img]http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u269/Earresistible/JLY_moder.jpg[/img]

1. NuTrick
2. Emonimal
All tracks written & produced by: Rodolfo Wehbba / Published by: copyright control / 2008
There is no need for long explanations of why this Ep was just destined to become the next Jesus Loved You release – its title speaks for itself. Creating the sound that will define the future of electronic dance music beyond the limits of its present day by inventing new 'tricks' – that is what Valentino Kanzyani had in mind in the first place when he started up his experimental label. The two tracks of the release show us the two sides of the young Brazillian DJ and producer Rodolfo Wehbba. 1st track 'Emonimal', a powerfull, extremely danceable, techno, based on the distorted industrial sound. Dark, but positive, with a beautifull long bridge in the middle, worthy of the finest masters of this art. 'Nu Trick', featured as the second track, relies more on percussions and melodics and is full of dynamics, allthough Wehbba's special love for distortion key can be felt in it as well. Wehbba is a serious young guy that makes serious tracks, never forgetting, however, the principles and the basis of electronic music – the way it makes you want to dance. You have got to trust me on this - the guy will make you wanna dance!

*** Selected feedback***

Armin Van Buuren: Great stuff again!

Clubpolitics/Jamie:Wehbba- tech-house genius, not heard anything like this since 'we are alive'

Christian Fisher: both tracks are cool. NUTrick is my favorite. have got good drive for the bigger floors but in mordern sound. would love to play both.

Hector Romero: Really feeling NuTrick - well produced and I love the various change ups in the trk - good listen from start to finish - can't wait to play at peak time :)

Rob Warner: "NuTrick" is where it's at with tech-house at the moment for me. Will be playing this for sure.

Sander Van Doorn: Great Tracks.

Ibiza globa Radio / Jose: another sure bomb-tunes for the dancefloor, love this sound

M.I.K.E: radio food!

Tom Godwin: Nutrick is the winner but only just, great release!! full support on this..

Q´Hey: Amazing tunes from Wehbba!
I am playing every tunes by him and sure to lay this another style of him as well.

Out in February 2008!
More about the label:
www.myspace.com/jesuslovedyou
www.jesuslovedyou.net

More About the artist:
www.myspace.com/wehbba

Promotion done by:
Earresistible Promotion
www.myspace.com/earresistiblepromotion