OUT NOW
NEW RELESE ON
JESUS LOVED YOU

Artist :
Andrew Technique
Title:
My Spades
ISRC: SIA 180500033

Release date: 10th March 2008 ** Format: digital only ** Cat.no: jly ltd008 ** File under: techno
All tracks written and produced by Andrej Šarkanj aka Andrew Technique. Published by: Copyright Control.

The winter of 2007 has proved to be a very productive period for Andrew Technique, since the Myspades is his second release for the Jesus Loved You label in a little more than a month. Andrew Technique is quite a new guy on the Slovenian electronic scene, but at the same time he is one of the most promising young players and producers of the Slovenia's new generation. Dominated by the work of the country's finest – Valentino Kanzyani and Umek – the local scene has always been techno-oriented, hence the same can be said about Andrew Technique. The starting point of his work are the genres of minimal techno and breaking electro, but Andrew, like most of the artists, featured on the Jesus Loved You releases, does not stop at that. In the last instance, his music is allways a struggle for new definitions of genres and new visions of how electronic music should sound like.
Myspades is an intense track with a consistent sound pattern, developing from the beginning to the end, constantly building up the dramatic middle-age kind of feeling. Concetrated more on the atmosphere then on the danceability, this is the song that will help you make it trough the winter time and get ready for the party season!

::::::::::::::::Selected Feedback::::::::::::

Jim Masters: nice track, i'll give a good workout this weekend and see if it blows up!

Tom Godwin: loved the last one..but this is even better. thanking you 9/10

Ibiza Global radio: Simply fantastic!!!!

D Ramirez: Oh my god - loving this! Perfect for me at the moment. Will go down a storm at my gigs this weekend.

Becka: Not only do I like this label, but I really like the stuff this guy is producing....melodic, but not over the top and cheesy at all...very driving, deep, and dark track!

:::::::::::: Links :::::::::::::

www.myspace.com/jesuslovedyou
www.jesuslovedyou.net
w ww.myspace.com/andrewtechnique

::::::::::::::::Feedback, Licensing & Additional Information::::::::::::
tina@jesuslovedyou.net