It is currently 01 Jul 2024, 08:32

All times are UTC+02:00

PostPosted: 03 Mar 2008, 20:47 
just started
just started

[img]http://www.helvrecz.net/HELR022_press.jpg[/img]

Comments:

Stu Hurst (GU, Viva Music) - Great release ! Little Green Men mix is proper big room house music. Thanks - will support.

Murray Richardson - likin' milton jacksons rework of this...charting and supporting!

Aldrin (Zouk Singapore) - Original Mix and Little Green Men mix rocked Zouk last Sat! Nice one ;)

Graeme Reedie (Silicone Soul) - thanks dude another good 1 here! like the original mix best .

Anthony Pappa - Hi mate, I hope that all is well. Thanks for sending me a copy of P.J.C Project - "Smalltime". I like the "Mario Zar & Marco Berto" best from these mixes and l will play this out when possible. Many thanks

Ondrej (Kumquat Tunes) - thanks for sending me the promo. I was checking the tracks. Overall its a Nice package. for me the Mario Zar & Marco Berto remix works best!
cheers Ondrej

Dave Seaman - Absolutely LOVING this package guys :-) The 'Little Green Men Mix' is going straight to the top of the pile !!!!

Chloe Harris - orig - okey good sounds and style. little green - more high energy and coolsounds.like the synth work. milton- awesome hook. greatdrums.wicked vibe. love it.
mario - cool wet sounds but goes on for abit too long

Matt Rowan (Hope Recordings) - The Milton Jackson mix is where its at for me. Really cool groove to it - should work very well.

Thee-o - LOVING the Milton Jackson remix...right up my alley

Anil Chawla (GU, Brique Rouge) - Milton Jackson mix for me on this package, mate :-)

Da Funk (Plastic City, Acryl Music) - Helv Recz wizh another top release here.
the original will please the techno/minimal heads as for me its milton's and the little green man's interpretations of smalltime: this will cause pure damage on the danceflooor!
Full Support!

Noir (Toolroom, Noir Music) - Cool Package. Milton Jackson + Zar & Berto mixes rocks my world. Noir

Randall Jones (Bedrock) - The Little Green Men mix of this track is the LICK!!! I love everything they do. Will play this peaktime in my sets worldwide!!

Mental X (SOG Records) - hello bp. many thanx for the sound.....wil play the original and the LGM remix. 9 out of 10

Leigh Morgan (Urban//Torque) - Cheers fella. The Milton Jackson remix is the one, excellent stuff from a man who seem to be perpetually on form these days!
Fred Numf - Great remix from Milton Jackson

Mark Lowry (Forensic Records, Shindig UK) - Thanks so much for this, another fine Helvetica release. Milton Jackson mix is the one for me, he just never disappoints, will play and chart, fantastic.

Zigmund Slezak (Benchmark Records) - really like the original

Robbie Lowe () - Love the Milton Jackson remix BP. It's all time!

Scope (Urban//Torque, Plastic City) - Cheers for the promo..LGM & MJ remixes for me..
Another good package on Helv! : )

Jamie McHugh (Brique Rouge, Lot49) - Wicked stuff mate, full support from me!! How's it going bro - good to see the label going strong, things seemt o be going great for you - I love the direction the label is goin gin - keep up the good work!!

Cass – thanks for sending this through guys, nice beats and sounds across the package

Alex McCulloch (Sharfunkers, Toolroom) - Really like this release. Little Green Men and the Milton Jackson remix will be getting played this weekend. Cheers

Tyler Stadius - Hello BP, Thanks very much for these. I quite like the Milton Jackson remix. Solid house here.

Stian Klo - lovely remix from milton! will definitely play :)

Edwin James (Corrugated Tunnel) - Thanks for the promo. I really Like the Milton Jackson mix.

OUT NEXT::

[img]http://www.helvrecz.net/isleofindigo.jpg[/img]