It is currently 06 Oct 2024, 21:19

All times are UTC+02:00

PostPosted: 05 May 2008, 12:05 
GrooveCollector
GrooveCollector

Artist : Jairus Miller
Title : Fogged In
Mix (es) : Original / Jairus Miller Breaks Mix / Steve foulds Remix / Lee Pennington Remix
Label : Source Of Gravity Digital
Cat : SofGDigi027

[img]http://progressivehouse.com/images/labels/Source%20of%20Gravity%20Digital%20Logo.jpg[/img]

Reaction Key Points : Jairus Miller was last here on Source Of Gravity's sister label 'Gravitation Digital' with his remix of Darin Epsilon's 'Bluephonia'. Jairus from the U.S has been releasin music since 1998 under the moniker "Isotope 99" and later under the guise of "5i" signed to labels Toes In The San, Infamous Light Recordings, Pacifica Front Recordings, Headrush Music, Red Circle Music, Adjust U.K, Bellarine Recordings and many many more, which has seen the support from many a top jock over the years!

DJ Support: Matt Black, Chris Sterio, dPen, Sasha Le Monnier, Ariel Cybana, Tim Mills, Jeff Belfi, Sean McCLellan, Hadi Burpee, Jay Kaufman, Audio Deluxe, Jacco@work, Arjun, Dain Epsilon, Tobias Hoppe, Joe Sweeney, Chad McNeely, JD Turbine, Lee Pennington, Arjun, JD Turbine, Faskil, Tim Mills

Charts : Release Record Pool April , Richmond Record Pool May

Record Pool Support : Release Record Pool, Richmond Record Pool

Radio Support : Frisky, Proton Rotationz Radio, Energy FM, www.clubiom.co.uk, Dance Radio GR, Radio Emotion, Radio Galaxie, DI.FM. Pure dj and more!

InternationalSupport : Netherlands, Greece ,U.K ,U.S, Japan, Germany,

Just Some Of The Feedback
Original Mix sounds highly unique and is the mix that is most likely to get plays from me. Love this dark but beautiful feel. I actually am digging Jairus' breaks version more but it's not the particular style that I'm supporting at the moment.

Original mix for me, Nice peak time sound

Really dig the original and breaks mix. - Blue Room Project

Will be playing the Original...nice drive to it!8/10 Will chart and play

This is just flat out wicked. Loving the breaks and original mix.
I think in the end this track is at its best and strongest in a breakversion. Best version for me which i will play for sure. Thanks.

thanx for the promo ..loving Lee's mix

Original and Lee's remix will do the job for me! ;)
I like all mixes but my favourites are Steve Foulds Remix and Lee Pennington remix. Steve's remix has great melodic synths that I really love. Lee Penningtons mix sounds very different and funny :-) I will definitely play these mixes.

Thank you very much for the promos, i think both the Steve Foulds and Original mixes are very interesting and i rather like both of them, also quite like the breaks mix so a really good package overall!

nice sorda dreamy track with the original version with a good darkish groove. 7/10

Breaks Good to hear some decent progressive breaks!

Available at: www.beatport.com & www.play-digital.com

www.sourceofgravity.com

PostPosted: 27 May 2008, 08:47 
GrooveCollector
GrooveCollector

Pretty intense new track from Jairus. Really digging the breaks version.