It is currently 02 Oct 2024, 10:21

All times are UTC+02:00

PostPosted: 16 Mar 2008, 22:44 
just started
just started

[img]http://www.helvrecz.net/HELR023_press.jpg[/img]

Yves Eaux (Vapour Rec) - DAMN!!!! what a SUPERB package!!! Sure winners... If Helvetica keeps following this route, we all be talking Suisse soon!

Disciples of Sound - Meri Cylon dub is superb. Full support.

Shur-I-kan - Rather nice! thanks!

Rulers of the Deep (NRK, Defected) - The package sounds good... played out all remixes in the weekend..Also in radio

Sharfunkers - Massive package. All mixes hit the spot – I’ll be playing DJ Meri and Original most. 9/10

Fred Numf - For me Roberto Rodriguez, rocks

Silicone Soul - thanks for this one bro. all the mixes are really sweet , love the bass melody and the piano in the original but i think the roberto rodriguez is probably my favourite - really class

Tyler Stadius - Lovely tune here. Classy timeless feel. Thanks kindly for sending

Mark Lowry (Forensic Recordings) - beautiful record......Love the Origional and Raymundo's mix, top stuff will be playing and charting both mix's....

Erik Molthe (Sex on Wax) - Great package, actually like all the mixes...

Anil Chawla (Global Underground, Brique Rouge) – Lovely package all round mate, very nice.

Tim Andresen (Toolroom Records, Azuli) – The Helvetica releases just gets better and better... Roberto Rodriguez remix and Leigh Morgan UT Trip tops the package.

Oz (United Colours of House) - It really is a great set of remixes, but the Orignal is getting my vote, nice old skool piano sound.

Aldrin (Zouk Singapore) - Thanks for this BP... been a fan of Scope's work and here's another great slice of deep lush tech house from him and Leigh. Original, Leigh's and Roberto's remix works best for me. Will try to include this in a tech house mix for local radio as well!

Da Funk (Acryl Music, Plastic City, Forensic) - there's only one word for helv recz output: quality! Scope and leigh delivers cool, fresh and deep house music the way i like and love it! also meri's and roberto's interpretations will find it's place in my sets.
Full support again!

[img]http://www.helvrecz.net/goodevil.jpg[/img]

PostPosted: 17 Mar 2008, 11:22 

Review is on the way!